We are experienced estate planning attorneys, but also mothers, fathers, children, spouses, and dog lovers. We understand your concerns and are ready to collaborate to create an estate plan just for you so that you can rest easy, knowing your loved ones are protected.
“Once I understand what is most important to my clients and what keeps them up at night, I can create the best plan for their family”
“I want to help lawyers fall in love with their profession again"
“Today, there is a greater need than ever for tailor-made estate plans that
protects your loved ones”
Whether it’s over the phone, in our office, or in your home, we make it easy by meeting you wherever is most convenient for you.
We securely store the original, executed physical copy for you.
Our technology regularly scans government records and notifies your executor should the unexpected happen.
At Everwill, we believe our attorneys should spend all their time on what matters most: our clients. As Head of Innovation, Jeff Sydney makes their hard work behind the scenes flow smoothly and efficiently
Jeff joined Everwill after 30 years of experience practicing law. With a law degree from Stanford Law School and an MBA from the University of Southern California Marshall School of Business, Jeff founded a successful private firm where he led a team of attorneys in delivering top-notch estate plans and nurturing long-lasting client relationships. When he was ready for a new challenge, he funneled his decades of expertise into another passion: business transformation.
Jeff oversees our test kitchen of ideas, designing a cutting-edge platform that includes ongoing education, apps, and other proprietary tools that help our attorneys stay ahead of changes to estate tax law and update plans whenever the need arises. Jeff ensures that our lawyers have at their fingertips everything they need to develop plans customized to your circumstances, no matter what they are.
Plenty of people put off planning for the future -- it can be daunting or uncomfortable. Some only seek professional advice when life surprises them with the death of a loved one or an unexpected diagnosis. This hesitation has left a lot of clients unprepared as the largest wealth transfer in history gets underway, with Baby Boomers preparing to pass on more than $59 trillion in the coming decades.
With the benefit of Jeff’s business acumen, our attorneys can construct robust estate plans that safeguard your family, and you can walk away not only with your future planned, but with a burden lifted.
Peng didn’t always love her own job. After nine years as a patent attorney at a number of BigLaw firms, where the race to rack up billable hours and make partner overshadowed more satisfying accomplishments, Peng struck out on a year-long journey. At its end, she hoped to find a new career, or a fresh way to make her commitment to the law feel inspiring.
Peng indulged her passion for travel first, spending time in South America, India, and Southeast Asia. She hiked the Inca Trail in Peru, toured the Jain temples of Jaisalmer, India’s “Golden City,” and spent a week in silence on a Balinese island.
Home again, she self-published her first novel in Chinese, and relaxed with friends and family. Most of them pleaded with her to return to the law, but Peng refused to go back until she could do so in a way that felt authentic.
She had witnessed firsthand how so many lawyers, drawn to the profession out of a desire to make a difference in their communities, ended up slogging through jobs they hated. Even those who ventured into establishing their own practice struggled, unable to drum up enough clients or keep up with the marketing, accounting, and administrative needs of the business. She knew there had to be another way.
Peng helped found Everwill to create exactly that: a community of supportive, law-loving entrepreneurs. We offer our team of attorneys the tools they need to thrive. As a result, we can put our clients first, and gauge our success based not on how many hours we bill, but on how many clients we help.
Every family has their own story to tell. The trick is listening for it, and that’s Janice’s specialty.
Estate planning is a relationship, not a transaction, and that’s what Janice values most about her work: the human connections she forges with her clients. She’ll guide you through the decision-making process with compassion and expertise, and tailor a plan to suit your wishes. She’s available whenever you have a question or need to update your plans, and she’ll gently steer your family through the necessary steps when the time comes to implement the plan you’ve created.
Families face unique challenges when planning for the future, and Janice’s clients appreciate her ability to simplify complex legal matters and provide a clear understanding of what will happen to their estate after death. Blended families, extended families, children and adults with special needs, pets, parents, siblings, and families built out of shared lives rather than blood all have different concerns.
Janice ensures our community of attorneys communicate and collaborate as a team so we can harness our collective experience for all of our clients whenever there’s a particularly delicate issue.
It can bring comfort to know that the lawyer who helps you draw up your estate plans will work with your spouse or children later on to fulfill your wishes. Janice is conscientious about following through with what the trust makers want and to treat their loved ones with kindness.
As mother to a young son herself, Janice understands firsthand how critical it is to plan for your death – and how emotional it can be. Like all of us, she’s uneasy about dying, but she finds purpose in delivering peace of mind to her clients, who can rest easier knowing they’ve taken care of their loved ones.
Thank you for taking this important step to protect your family
and loved ones. A team member will text you in a few minutes
to schedule an introductory chat with an Everwill attorney.
We look forward to getting to know you.
Everwill Law LLP (“Everwill” or “We” or “us”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.everwill.com (the “Website”) or use any product, software, applications or services from our Website (collectively, the “Service”), and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect on this Website, in e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website, and when you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy. It does not apply to information collected by us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by any third party; or any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Website.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including:
Information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address (including billing and shipping addresses), e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“Personal Information”); Information that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your gender and zip code;
Information of 3rd party individuals as necessary, such as your spouse/partner or any other beneficiaries you may indicate in a will; EVERWILL USES SUCH INFORMATION FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF PROVIDING YOU WITH OUR SERVICE. Information about your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information (1) either directly from you when you provide it to us, (2) or automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
Specifically, Information You Provide to Us may include:
Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, purchasing our Service, or requesting further inquiries or services; Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us;
Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information (such as your credit card number) before placing an order through our Website.
Also, there is some Information We Collect through Automatic Data Collection Technologies. As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website; Information about your computer and Internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include any Personal Information, but we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Information we collect in other ways or receive from other sources, such as public databases; joint marketing partners; social media platforms; from people with whom you are friends or otherwise connected on social media platforms, as well as from other third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests;
- Speed up your searches;
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you;
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as to send you newsletters or publications that you request or to register you for events;
- To send you our legal updates and mailings relating to our seminars or events that we think may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please adjust your user preferences in your account profile;
- To keep a record of your contact information and correspondence, and use it to respond to you, if you contact us through the Service;
- To send administrative information, for example, information regarding the Service and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies;
- To provide services, including the provision of seminars and other events;
- To allow you to send Service-related content to a friend through the Service. By using this functionality, you are telling us that you are entitled to use and provide us with your friend’s name and email address;
- For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, fraud monitoring and prevention, enhancing, improving or modifying our Services, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and operating and expanding our business activities.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To contractors, service providers (such as website hosting, Service-rleated consulting and monitoring, data analysis, information technology and related infrastructure, customer service, fulfillment, etc.) and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Everwill’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Everwill about our Website users is among the assets transferred;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an e-mail address to use the “e-mail a friend” feature of our Website or Service, we will transmit the contents of that e-mail and your e-mail address to the recipients;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Everwill, our customers or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. If you no longer want to receive marketing-related emails from us on a going-forward basis, you may opt-out of receiving these marketing-related emails by following the unsubscribe instructions in any such message or by contacting us by email at [email protected] We will try to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that if you do opt-out of receiving marketing-related emails from us, we may still send you important administrative messages, and you cannot opt-out from receiving administrative messages.
Choices About How You Can Access, Correct or Suppress Your Information
You may request to review, correct, update, suppress, or otherwise modify any of your Personal Information that you have previously provided to us through the Services, or object to the use or processing of such Personal Information by us. You may exercise these rights by logging on to your subscriptions account here or by contacting us by email at [email protected].
In your request, please make clear what Personal Information you would like to have changed, whether you would like to have your Personal Information that you have provided to us suppressed from our database or otherwise let us know what limitations you would like to put on our use of your Personal Information that you have provided to us. For your protection, we may only implement requests with respect to the Personal Information associated with the particular email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes, and there may also be residual information that will remain within our databases and other records, which will not be removed.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
The Services are controlled and operated by us from the United States, and are not intended to subject us to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country or territory other than that of the United States. Your Personal Information may be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities or in which we engage service providers, and by using the Services you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside of your country of residence, including the United States, which may have different data protection rules than those of your country.
Links to Other Sites
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at [email protected]
This website contains attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
If you have any questions, for purposes of attorney advertising rules, please contact:
Everwill Law LLP
3415 S Sepulveda Blvd Suite 1250
Los Angeles, CA 90034
By using the Website, you agree to the terms of this Agreement and to any additional rules and guidelines that we post on the Website. We may make changes to this Agreement from time to time; we may notify you of such changes by any reasonable means, including by posting the revised version of this Agreement on the Website. You can determine when we last changed this Agreement by referring to the “Last modified” legend above. Your use of the Website following changes to this Agreement will constitute your acceptance of those changes. We may, at any time, modify or discontinue all or part of the Website; refuse to provide any user with access to the Website; charge, modify, or waive fees required to use the Website; or offer opportunities to some or all Website users.
1. About Everwill Services. We provide users of the Website with access to general information and services about us, including without limitation: (a) information such as newsletters, legal updates, articles, attorney profiles, event details, videos, photos, text, data, and other similar content and (b) services such as event registration, subscription management, research tools, video players, and links to third-party websites (such information and services, collectively, the "Services").
WHILE THE INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE CONCERNS LEGAL ISSUES, IT IS NOT LEGAL ADVICE. MOREOVER, USE OF THE WEBSITE IS NOT INTENDED TO CONSTITUTE, AND DOES NOT CONSTITUTE, A SOLICITATION FOR THE FORMATION OF AN ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP; NO ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP IS CREATED THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE. MOREOVER, neither receipt of information presented on this website nor any email or other electronic communication sent through this site will create an attorney-client relationship, and any such email or communication will not be treated as confidential. No user of this website should act or refrain from acting on the basis of information included on this website without seeking legal advice of counsel in the relevant jurisdiction. We expressly disclaim all liability in respect of actions taken or not taken based on any contents of this Website.
2. User Responsibilities. You, and you alone, are responsible for your account and anything that happens while you are signed in to or using your account. Your security is your responsibility.
a. User Registration and Account Security. You may need to register to use part(s) of the Website and/or Services. We may reject, or require that you change, any user name, password, or other information that you provide to us in registering. Your user name and password are for your personal use only and should be kept confidential; you are responsible for any use of your user name and password, and you agree to promptly notify us of any confidentiality breach or unauthorized use of your user name and password, or your user account.
c. Compliance with Laws. You represent and warrant that: (i) you have the authority to, and are of legal age in your jurisdiction to, bind yourself to this Agreement; (ii) your use of the Services will be solely for purposes that are permitted by this Agreement; (iii) your use of the Services will not infringe or misappropriate the intellectual property rights of any third party; and (iv) your use of the Services will comply with all local, state and federal laws, rules, and regulations.
3. Use Restrictions. Your use of the Website is conditioned on your compliance with the following user restrictions; your failure to comply with such restrictions may result in termination of your access to the Website and Services. You agree that you will not:
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we grant the operators of public online search engines limited permission to use search retrieval applications to reproduce materials from the Website for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of such materials solely in connection with each operator’s public online search service. We reserve the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific instances.
4. Accuracy of Information. We attempt to ensure that information on this Website is complete, accurate, and current. Despite our efforts, the information on this Website may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete, or out of date. We make no representation as to the completeness, accuracy, or currentness of any information on this Website.
5. Links to Third Party Information. This Website may provide links to other web sites and online resources. We are not responsible for and do not endorse such external sites or resources. Other sites may link to the Website with or without our authorization, and we may block any links to or from the Website. YOUR USE OF THIRD-PARTY WEB SITES AND RESOURCES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. Additionally, we may provide tools to allow you to link to the Website directly from a third-party site; if you do link to the Website (whether using such tools or otherwise), you agree that you will disable and remove any such link promptly upon our request.
6. Our Proprietary Rights. We and our respective licensors and suppliers own the information and materials made available through the Website. Such information and materials may be protected by copyright, trademark, patent, and/or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized in advance by us, you agree not to reproduce, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on, all or any part of the Website or any information or materials made available through the Website.
Our trademarks and service marks include, without limitation, EVERWILL, EVERWILL.COM, and any associated trademarks, service marks, and logos. All trademarks and service marks on the Website not owned by us are the property of their respective owners. You may not use our trademarks and service marks in connection with any product or service that is not ours, or in any manner that is likely to cause confusion. Nothing contained on the Website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademarks or service marks without express prior written consent of the owner.
PLEASE NOTE THAT UNAUTHORIZED USE OF ANY SERVICE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY SOFTWARE USED BY THE SERVICES, MAY SUBJECT YOU TO CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, POSSIBLE MONETARY DAMAGES), INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, FOR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.
7. Copyright. We respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect our users to do the same. It is our policy, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who repeatedly infringe or are repeatedly charged with infringing the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others.
a. Notification of Copyright Infringement. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, we will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using the Website that are reported to our Designated Copyright Agent, identified in the sample notice below. If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the Website by completing the following DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement and delivering it to our Designated Copyright Agent. Upon receipt of the Notice as described below, we will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged material from the Website.
b. DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement (“Notice”). (1) Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or - if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice - you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed; (2) Identify (i) the material that you claim is infringing (or to be the subject of infringing activity) and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Website where such material may be found, and (ii) the reference or link, to the material or activity that you claim to be infringing, that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate that reference or link, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Website where such reference or link may be found; (3) Provide your mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address; (4) Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice: “I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material or reference or link to such material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use)” and “I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner of the copyright that is allegedly infringed, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.” (5) Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature. Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to our Designated Copyright Agent: Designated Copyright Agent, Everwill Law LLP, 888-EVERWILL, [email protected].
8. Termination. This Agreement is effective until terminated. We may, at any time and for any reason, terminate your access to or use of: (a) the Website, (b) your user name and password or (c) any files or information associated with your user name and password. If we terminate your access to the Website, you will not have the right to bring claims against us or our affiliates with respect to such termination. We and our affiliates shall not be liable for any termination of your access to the Website or to any such information or files, and (except as may be required under mandatory applicable law) shall not be required to make such information or files available to you after any such termination. We may take steps that we believe are appropriate to enforce or verify compliance with any part of this Agreement (including our right to cooperate with any legal process relating to your use of the Website or any third-party claim that your use of the Website is unlawful or infringes such third party’s rights). Sections 1, 4-6 and 8-12 shall survive any expiration or termination of this Agreement.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND DISCLAIMERS. THE WEBSITE AND ALL GOODS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, AND MATERIALS MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, AND WE DISCLAIM ALL STATUTORY OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, TERMS, AND CONDITIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE AND ALL SERVICES, INFORMATION, AND MATERIALS MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING THE REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NONINFRINGEMENT, AND TITLE. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT THE WEBSITE (OR ANY PART THEREOF) WILL BE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, OR ERROR-FREE, NOR THAT ANY PARTICULAR SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE, WILL BE COMPATIBLE WITH THE WEBSITE, AND YOU HEREBY AGREE THAT IT IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY TO (A) OBTAIN AND PAY FOR ANY SOFTWARE, HARDWARE AND SERVICES (INCLUDING INTERNET CONNECTIVITY) NEEDED TO ACCESS AND USE THE WEBSITE AND (B) ENSURE THAT ANY SOFTWARE, HARDWARE, AND SERVICES THAT YOU USE WILL FUNCTION CORRECTLY WITH THE WEBSITE. YOU AGREE THAT YOU MUST EVALUATE, AND THAT YOU BEAR ALL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH, THE USE OF THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING ANY RELIANCE ON THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIALS MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE.
WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE, NOR FOR ANY DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF OTHER INTANGIBLES, LOSS OF SECURITY OF INFORMATION YOU HAVE PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, OR UNAUTHORIZED INTERCEPTION OF ANY SUCH INFORMATION BY THIRD PARTIES, EVEN IF ADVISED IN ADVANCE OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES. FURTHER, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR FROM ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIALS ON THE WEBSITE. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE WEBSITE IS TO STOP USING THE WEBSITE. OUR MAXIMUM LIABILITY FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE SHALL BE THE TOTAL AMOUNT, IF ANY, PAID BY YOU TO US TO ACCESS AND USE THE WEBSITE.
IT IS POSSIBLE THAT APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW FOR LIMITATIONS ON CERTAIN IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS OF CERTAIN DAMAGES; SOLELY TO THE EXTENT THAT SUCH LAW APPLIES TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS. IF APPLICABLE LAW PROHIBITS THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF A PARTY’S LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY SUCH PARTY’S NEGLIGENCE, FRAUD, OR ANY OTHER MATTER, THEN SUCH PARTY’S LIABILITY WILL NOT BE LIMITED OR EXCLUDED TO THE EXTENT OF SUCH PROHIBITION UNDER SUCH APPLICABLE LAW.
While we try to maintain the security of the Website, we do not guarantee that the Website will be secure or that any use of the Website will be uninterrupted. Additionally, third parties may make unauthorized alterations to the Website. If you become aware of any unauthorized third party alterations to the Website, contact us at with a description of the material(s) at issue and the URL or location of such materials.
10. Indemnity. Except to the extent prohibited under applicable law, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold us or our affiliates harmless from and against all claims, losses, costs, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) arising out of (a) your use of, or activities in connection with, the Website or (b) any violation of this Agreement by you.
11. Governing Law. You hereby agree that this Agreement (and any claim or dispute arising in connection with this Agreement or your use of the Website) is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, U.S.A., without regard to its principles of conflicts of law, and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located in Los Angeles, California, U.S.A., and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections thereto.
We may also provide notice of changes to this Agreement or other matters by displaying such notices or by providing links to such notices. You agree that a printed version of this Agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings, based upon or relating to this Agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. We will not be responsible for failure to fulfill any obligation due to causes beyond our control.All materials © 2017 Everwill Law LLP unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.